Membership Committee of TDF: self nomination

Dear TDF members,

please find below the required information for my self nomination for the Membership Committee:

About my candidacy
I’ve been contributing to the LibreOffice community development in Albania since 2013 and have been involved in the migration process of the Municipality of Tirana for quite some time. As a member of the LibOcon organizing team and after many years of contributions at a local level I’d love to have the opportunity to help TDF from the position of the Membership Committee where I hopefully can help on the efforts on a macro level.

Personal details
Full name: Redon Skikuli
Email address: redon@ski**kuli.com
Corporate affiliation: Collective68, a Tirana based company offering services and a consultancy about free open source software, open data and online privacy.
I’d like to inform you that if elected I will inform the Membership Committee if any changes occur in the future related to the information provided today.

Thank you,