[board-discuss] Nomination for next TDF's Membership Committee: Jona Azizaj

Dear Members of the Foundation,

I would like to nominate Jona Azizaj as candidate to the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation.

Jona[1] is a very active contributor involved in several open source projects with aims and goals close to ours. We are working together in the diversity & Inclusion group at TDF[0].
Thanks to her involvement in other communities she will bring new ideas and suggestions for improving our community, with a new point of view, not strictly related to what we are now and what we achieved until today.

I believe she has the right skills, the talent, the passion and the vision to be a great member of the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation.

[0] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Diversity
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jonatoni

Name: Jona Azizaj
email: jonaazizaj@libreoffice.org