[board-discuss] Membership Committee self-nomination

Hi,

Statement:

I am hacking on LibreOffice since its birth, contributing features and
fixes mostly around Writer. I would like to continue being part of the
Membership Committee to ensure that every aspect of the TDF community is
represented in the committee, including developers. Given my background,
I'm happy to help the work of the committee also at a technical level
(gerrit issues, BoD elections).

Full name: Miklos Vajna

Email: vmiklos@collabora.co.uk

Affiliation: Collabora

I'll provide information on all future changes of the above as soon as
possible, if there will be any.

Regards,

Miklos