[board-discuss] Self-nomination for next TDF's MC: Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn

Hi all,
I want to nominate myself for the next TDF's MC.

My statement:
"
Two times I was voted as a deputy for Membership Committee and I got a
member of it both times.
I'm living in Germany. So I have some inside view about German law and
how curious it can be. At the MC I sometimes push the other MCM to do
our "daily" job.
It is always interesting to see the many contributions of our members.
And sometimes it is hard to decide about membership.
"

My name: Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn
E-mail adress: k-j@libreoffice.org
Corporate affiliation: none to one of LibreOffice or TDF or any software
or hardware company (I'm a civil engineer and city planner)
And, of course, I will provide information on all future changes as soon
as possible and §8 IV of the statutes.

P.S.: I would be happy to see some (or one) of our Asian members as
candidates to represent this growing and enthusiastic group of members.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation