Re: [board-discuss] Privacy Mission Statement

Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> 'may only be used' means that anything that does not match the
> specified conditions is verboten.

Right - that's the idea, if TDF's PI data is processed, TDF sets the
rules.

> "within the scope of the operating procedures for telecommuting/home
> office for the processing of personal data."
> is not something comprehensible to me.

Ah yeah, that's the actual list of things to do ('operating
procedures'), e.g. full-disk encryption. TDF is talking to affected
staff to find suitable solutions. In any case, nobody needs to buy
military-grade crypto hardware now. ;)

All the best,

-- Thorsten