Re: [board-discuss] limited ability to contribute for some time

Hi Cor,

Cor Nouws wrote on 2018-06-20 at 12:44:
Some already know, but repeating for others to know: 10 day's ago I've
broken the elbow of my right arm, the one that is leading, so I'm in a
phase where I have to be careful and am limited in what I can and not.
This in the situation where we just moved home (and office) to a new
house, with lots to do.

get well soon, and have a wonderful start in the new house!