limited ability to contribute for some time

Hi all,

Some already know, but repeating for others to know: 10 day's ago I've
broken the elbow of my right arm, the one that is leading, so I'm in a
phase where I have to be careful and am limited in what I can and not.
This in the situation where we just moved home (and office) to a new
house, with lots to do.
This eats quite some energy and attention. So apologies for me being
silent and slow in answering etc. But please always do poke me if
needed, but then in a way that it's e.g. visible in the subject of the mail.

I'm confident that all will be well, and we're happy with and grateful
for the new home :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Hi Cor,

Take care! Wish you heal well soon.

Franklin

Hi Cor,

Some already know, but repeating for others to know: 10 day's ago I've
broken the elbow of my right arm, the one that is leading, so I'm in a
phase where I have to be careful and am limited in what I can and not.
This in the situation where we just moved home (and office) to a new
house, with lots to do.

get well soon, and have a wonderful start in the new house!

Florian

Thanks Florian, & others,
My wife and me love to be here.
The challenge on my side is interesting: not being able to do lots of
things myself :wink: - and work on the computer in low speed..

see you,
Cor

Hi Cor, best wishes for a fast recover, and for the new house and
office. See you soon stronger than before. Ciao, Italo