Re: [board-discuss] Privacy Mission Statement

On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Thorsten Behrens
<thb@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Florian Effenberger wrote:
>> the Board of Directors has discussed and approved a Privacy Mission
>> Statement [..]
>>
> Thx Florian & team for tirelessly working on this rather substantial
> document!
>
> In this day and age, I'm glad we're taking a stand for privacy and
> freedom not only with the software we publish, but also on how we run
> our websites & services.

2.3 Private hardware and software may only be used within the scope of
the operating procedures for telecommuting/home office for the
processing of personal data.

'may only be used' means that anything that does not match the
specified conditions is verboten.

"within the scope of the operating procedures for telecommuting/home
office for the processing of personal data."
is not something comprehensible to me.

Norbert