[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] [DECISION] BPM-Conseil Advisory Board membership
- Subject: [board-discuss] [DECISION] BPM-Conseil Advisory Board membership
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 16:31:53 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
the following decision was taken in private and is now made public in accordance with our statutes.
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those participating. The majority threshold is currently 4.
Proposal: BPM-Conseil to become a member of our Advisory Board
Result of vote: 7 approvals, 0 neutral, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Using TDF lulu.com account to sell LibO official localized guides
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Privacy Mission Statement
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] No BoD call today
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Privacy Mission Statement