[board-discuss] [DECISION] BPM-Conseil Advisory Board membership

Hello,

the following decision was taken in private and is now made public in accordance with our statutes.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 7 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.