[board-discuss] Crowd-funding ODF editing / standardization work (was: [DECISION] COSM Agreement)

Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Is there any documentation what that is?

Hi Stephan,

right, that decision reads a bit terse - underlying that idea was
the assessment that the ODF TC is in need of some paid standard
editing help (we were approached by several people involved).

Since TDF is not the only stakeholder in ODF land, we're trying to
bootstrap this with the aforementioned seed funding, and at the same
time asking others to chip in.

Stay tuned while things are setup.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten