[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Crowd-funding ODF editing / standardization work (was: [DECISION] COSM Agreement)
- Subject: [board-discuss] Crowd-funding ODF editing / standardization work (was: [DECISION] COSM Agreement)
- From: Thorsten Behrens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 00:35:27 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> Is there any documentation what that is?
right, that decision reads a bit terse - underlying that idea was
the assessment that the ODF TC is in need of some paid standard
editing help (we were approached by several people involved).
Since TDF is not the only stakeholder in ODF land, we're trying to
bootstrap this with the aforementioned seed funding, and at the same
time asking others to chip in.
Stay tuned while things are setup.
Description: PGP signature
|[board-discuss] [DECISION] COSM Agreement||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] COSM Agreement||Stephan Bergmann <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] COSM Agreement
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Using TDF lulu.com account to sell LibO official localized guides
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] [DECISION] COSM Agreement
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Using TDF lulu.com account to sell LibO official localized guides