[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Board meeting time
- Subject: [board-discuss] Board meeting time
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 11:30:35 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
as I have received a question on this in private, I'd like to inform you that the new board has decided on a new board meeting time.
Board meetings will take place every other Friday, 1400 Berlin time, via Jitsi. If there are no agenda items or there is a public holiday, the meetings might be skipped.
Marina or Björn will send the invitation and agenda for the public meetings to this list, which will also contain relevant information on the Jitsi URL.
With tomorrow being a public holiday, that meeting will be skipped and thus the next regular meeting will take place
Friday, April 13, 1400 Berlin time
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Updates to the Board of Directors Rules of Procedure
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-03-16
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Updates to the Board of Directors Rules of Procedure
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2018-03-16