[board-discuss] Representation statement - Bjoern Michaelsen

Hi all,

please find below my statement on representation by deputies for this term.

Best,
Bjoern

statement:

I, Björn Michaelsen, elected member of the board of directors of The
Document Foundation, hereby and until further notice, nominate the
following deputies to represent me during board calls and meetings, in
the order set forth below:

1. Jan Holešovský
2. Simon Phipps
3. Osvaldo Gervasi