Election of chair and deputy

Hello,

it is my honour to announce that the board has elected a new chair and deputy during its first meeting of the new term.

Marina Latini has been elected Chairwoman of the Board of Directors.

Björn Michaelsen has been elected Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors.

Congratulations and all the best in guiding TDF through the next two years! Looking forward to be working with you to the benefit of our wonderful and amazing community!

Thanks a lot also to Michael Meeks, who has held the role of Deputy Chairman for the previous term, for all his work, dedication and efforts!

Florian