[board-discuss] Board decision on WikiMUC

Hello,

the following decision was taken in private on 2017-11-18, and is now being made public in accordance with our statutes.

Proposal:
Agree to co-sign the following statement, drafted by FSFE & other good friends in Munich:

The statement is now online here: https://muenchen-bleibt-frei.de
Nobody has signed it yet, but if we are in agreement with it, I can let the guys know. I also proposed making an English translation (for international media) but let's see how that goes
Simon added a constraint to his approval, in that TDF must not be the only signer - so this decision is conditional to that.

The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.

A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.