[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Board decision on WikiMUC
- Subject: [board-discuss] Board decision on WikiMUC
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:09:57 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
the following decision was taken in private on 2017-11-18, and is now being made public in accordance with our statutes.
Agree to co-sign the following statement, drafted by FSFE & other good friends in Munich:
The statement is now online here: https://muenchen-bleibt-frei.deSimon added a constraint to his approval, in that TDF must not be the only signer - so this decision is conditional to that.
Nobody has signed it yet, but if we are in agreement with it, I can let the guys know. I also proposed making an English translation (for international media) but let's see how that goes
The Board of Directors at the time of voting consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the vote needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 6 Board of Directors members have participated in the vote. The vote is quorate.
From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those participating. The majority threshold is currently 4.
Result of vote: 6 approvals, 1 abstain, 0 disapprovals.
Decision: The proposal has been accepted.
This message is to be archived by the BoD members and their deputies.
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: https://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Board decision on tenders
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Board decision on tenders
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Board decision on tenders
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board meeting via Jitsi on Monday, February 26, at 1400 Berlin time