[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] resigning from the Membership Committee
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] resigning from the Membership Committee
- From: Marina Latini <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 16:10:42 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Il 29/12/2017 17:55, Cor Nouws ha scritto:
> Dear friends,
> It is with some melancholy that I write this mail, because I've been
> serving as member of the Membership Committee for already quite some years.
I would like to express my gratitude for the precious, long and hard
work you did as Chairman in the Membership Committee, for TDF and our
> I will be a member of the Board of Directors soon, thus have no other
> choice than to leave the MC: both our statues and my own conviction do
> not allow combining both positions.
I'll be more than happy to work with you in the next board.
> The end of this year looks as a good moment for me to say farewell, so
> please allow me to resign from the Membership Committee per December 31
> this year.
I'll file your resignation with Berlin accordingly.
As per our statutes § 12 II , the deputy that follows next in order
of preference will become a full member of the Membership Committee.
Based on the last elections, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn is the next elected.
I therefore ask you, Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn, do you want to accept your
new role and want to serve in The Document Foundation's Membership
Committee as full member?
 http://www.documentfoundation.org/satzung.pdf (binding version)
http://www.documentfoundation.org/statutes.pdf (non-binding translation)
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode
GPG key "ID" 0xF010C774 - DAEC 51E7 4316 5FAE EAE0 F256 3DB8 2837 F010 C774
Better use 64-bit 0x3DB82837F010C774 here is why: https://evil32.com/
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
|Re: [board-discuss] Accepting my role in the Membership Committee||K-J LibreOffice <email@example.com>|
|[board-discuss] resigning from the Membership Committee||Cor Nouws <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes for call on Wednesday Jan 10th, at 18:00 Berlin time
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Accepting my role in the Membership Committee
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Re: [tdf-membership] resigning from the Membership Committee
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Accepting my role in the Membership Committee