[board-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Meeting Minutes for call on Wednesday Jan 10th, at 18:00 Berlin time

Am 10.01.2018 um 20:11 schrieb Olivier Hallot:
Documentation meeting Minutes Wednesday January 10th 2018
Presents: Dave B, Andreas K, Olivier H.

Topics:
* Book cover:
+ By consensus of the presents, book cover #1 will be used.
+ https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Covers_60

Funny decision: We ask the community and 69,7 % say that they want another cover. Then 3(!) decide to change this voting without any comment.
Ok, the other two covers are from me so it looks like I'm annoyed with it as personal reasons. But I only want to tell about the next possible shitstorm.

If it is ok for the board it will be ok for me.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation