Acceptance of BoD role

Dear Bjoern,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate with you for your election as member of the Board.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the Board by answering to this message with a “Reply all”.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year!
Kindest regards,

Dear Gabriele, all,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate with you for
your election as member of the Board.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the Board by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

Thank you for all the excellent work executing this election! Im happy to
accept:

I, Bjoern Michaelsen, elected Director of the Board of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen
Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start February 18, 2018.

Signed: Bjoern Michaelsen

Ich, Bjoern Michaelsen, gewähltes Vorstandsmitglied der The Document
Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The
Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Bjoern Michaelsen

Best,

Bjoern