[board-discuss] Results of 2017 elections for Board of Directors

Dear members, dear community,
I hereby announce the final results of The Document Foundation's Board of
Directors elections 2017. With the challenging phase having ended, the
following results are now the final ones.

Elected as member of the Board of Directors, in this order are:
Marina Latini, Michael Meeks, Thorsten Behrens, Eike Rathke, Cor Nouws,
Bjoern Michaelsen, Franklin Weng.

Elected as deputies of the Board of Directors are: Jan Holesovsky, Simon
Phipps, Osvaldo Gervasi.

Many thanks to all the candidates who stood for election and to all the
voters, who have demonstrated their engagement in our Foundation.

My congratulations to all the elected. By separate mail each one will be
invited to accept the new role as Member or Deputy of the Board of
Directors.

The newly elected Board of Directors will only be in charge beginning from
February 18, 2018.
But to help the transition, the current Board of Directors will include
them in the decision making process from now on.
---
Gabriele Ponzo, Chairman of the Membership Committee