[board-discuss] Re: Acceptance of BoD role

Dear Gabriele, all,

Gabriele Ponzo wrote:
> Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate with you for
> your election as member of the Board.

Thanks a lot Gabriele, thanks a lot to everyone wanting me in for
another term - and thanks a lot to all candidates for standing &
putting in their time & energy for TDF!

I therefore humbly state:

"I, Thorsten Behrens, elected Director of the Board of The Document
Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung
bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start
February 18, 2018.

Signed: Thorsten Behrens

Ich, Thorsten Behrens, gewähltes Vorstandsmitglied der The Document
Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts
"The Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar
2018.

Unterzeichnet: Thorsten Behrens
"

All the best,