[board-discuss] Acceptance of BoD role

Dear Eike,

Let me first take this opportunity to personally congratulate with you for
your election as member of the Board.
Then I kindly invite you to officially accept your position in the Board by
answering to this message with a "Reply all".

I wish you a Merry Christmas and an Happy New Year!
Kindest regards,
---
Gabriele Ponzo, Chairman of the Membership Committee

"
I, Eike Rathke, elected Director of the Board of The Document Foundation,
hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The
Document Foundation". My term will start February 18, 2018.

Signed: Eike Rathke

Ich, Eike Rathke, gewähltes Vorstandsmitglied der The Document Foundation,
nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document
Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 18. Februar 2018.

Unterzeichnet: Eike Rathke
"