[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] No Candidacy To The Next Board
- Subject: [board-discuss] No Candidacy To The Next Board
- From: Andreas Mantke <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 00:56:05 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have thought a lot during the last time, if I should run again for the
next board and came from a mixture of reasons to the conclusion that I
will not run again.
I have been (deputy) member of the board for about six years now and
from my personal view it's time to take a break or a change. I have been
involved in other volunteer projects for a while now and got the offer
to work further within them. I'll take this offer.
I also got a change in my paid work that leads me to some interesting
new topics, but needs some extra energy to get on speed.
That are only two of my reasons.
## Infrastructure Developer LibreOffice
## Freie Office-Suite für Windows, Linux, Mac
## Support the Document Foundation (http://documentfoundation.org)
## Mein Blog: http://www.amantke.de/blog
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [board-discuss] No Candidacy To The Next Board||Michael Meeks <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Candidacy to the BoD elections: Marina Latini
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Board Candidate: Eric Ficheux
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Candidacy to the BoD elections: Marina Latini
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] No Candidacy To The Next Board