[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Be part of the next Board of Directors!
- Subject: [board-discuss] Be part of the next Board of Directors!
- From: GPS di Gabriele Ponzo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 09:28:43 +0100
- To: TDF- leden ALLEMAAL <email@example.com>
- Cc: Tdf Membership Committee <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
as you should know, the Nomination phase for the Election of the next Board
of Directors is already open, so if you haven't done yet, please consider
to candidate yourself for that important but really amazing role. You have
time until next monday (included - CET, see below).
By the way, in the announcement for the elections, candidates are asked to
give a 75
words statement. We'd like to give some additional explanation.
The ~75 words statement will be the one that is used on the website
where the candidates are presented before the voting starts. Below the
statement on that page, there will be a link to the mail in which the
nomination is confirmed. So if you would want to write more on the why
and how of your candidacy, that fits fine in that mail. As long as there
is the shorter statement too.
In writing a motivation, one can think of topics such as: what you want
to achieve, ideas on growing TDF-membership, ideas on where TDF
could be in five years, ... And of course there is time-frame for Q&A
with all candidates.
We hope this explanation will help to give all candidates equal chances
to give their motivation in the detail they like.
Now that we're writing you anyway, lets also give a summary of the
end: 2017-11-27, 23:59 CET/UTC+1
start: 2017-12-05, 00:00 CET/UTC+1
end: 2017-12-12, 23:59 CET/UTC+1
Announcement preliminary results
start: 2017-12-14, 00:00 CET/UTC+1
end: 2017-12-18, 23:59 CET/UTC+1
Then afterwards: announcement of the final results
Chairman of the Membership Committee
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Self nomination for BoD
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Hackfests, the next generation: A Call To Action
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Self nomination for BoD
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Board candidate: Simon Phipps