[board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board phone meeting on Monday, November 20, at 1400 Berlin time

Hi all,

find below the agenda for our

TDF board phone meeting
on Monday, November 20, at 1400 Berlin time

***IMPORTANT*** Note:

- As approved we have a NEW meeting time, 1400 Berlin time.
- We'll meet again via Jitsi at https://meet.jit.si/TDFBoard

Public agenda:
====
1. Final discuss and vote: CiviCRM
2. Discuss: Tasks and priorities
====

Marina

--
Marina Latini, Chairwoman of the Board of Directors
Tel: +39 3497482812 | IRC: deneb_alpha on Freenode