[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections
- From: Simon Phipps <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:46:17 +0000
- To: Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>, Board Discuss <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 31 Oct 2017 18:54, "Andreas Mantke" <email@example.com> wrote:
Hi Simon, Cor, all,
Am 31.10.2017 um 19:19 schrieb Simon Phipps:
> On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 5:22 PM, Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org
> <mailto:email@example.com>> wrote:
> Hi Cor, all,
> Am 31.10.2017 um 17:12 schrieb Cor Nouws:
> > Hi Andreas,
> > Andreas Mantke wrote on 31-10-17 13:44:
> >> that's not the topic, I wrote about. I wrote about very close
> >> or economic connections, not the usual friendship etc.
> > In business, one often makes the most deals with people you're
> > with ;)
> > So let's try to all be friends and use the appropriate rules to
> > personal relations being the stronger argument than rational
> I'm not talking about not being friendly with each other (that's also
> rule written in the statutes), but about the fact that TDF is an
> organization with rules and a lot of credit based also on good
> and transparent administration/organization.
> Andreas, do you have a specific request or proposal?
yes, as I already mentioned and quoted here:
"Thus the people acting on both bodies shouldn't have immunity of
witness because of a or economic dependence to a member of the the other
I'm sorry, I don't know what this means. Are you requesting
disqualification of a candidate?
And another recommendation that I think would be worth to follow:
"I think it would be too bad to have a longer break before one get
elected for another body."
I don't think that a good organization/community need to put this into
rules/statutes, but should have it in their DNA.
But that's not an actionable proposal. What should we do?
|Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections||Andreas Mantke <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] announcing chairman of the Membership Committee
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections