Re: [board-discuss] Procedure Of TDF Board Elections

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 31-10-17 19:54:
> yes, as I already mentioned and quoted here:
>
> "Thus the people acting on both bodies shouldn't have immunity of
> witness because of a or economic dependence to a member of the the other
> body."
>
> And another recommendation that I think would be worth to follow:
>
> "I think it would be too bad to have a longer break before one get
> elected for another body."

Though I think I do not fully understand (technically) what you suggest.
it reads as: we must be really fair (and transparent). Especially
because of:

> I don't think that a good organization/community need to put this into
> rules/statutes, but should have it in their DNA.

If you think about possibilities to help with that, you're really
welcome to join/oversee the procedures from the MC in the current
elections, which is at least one side of that.

regards,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws, member Membership Committee

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype : cornouws
blog : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office