Re: [board-discuss] Hackfests, the next generation: A Call To Action

Hi Bjoern,

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote:
> I recently had a look at a variety of challenges the LibreOffice
> community is facing wrt Hackfests and especially also tenders:

Love the general direction here -

> If you are interested in helping with this, either as:
>
> - someone on the ground helping to organize the Hackfest

*raising hand*

> - someone who helps fleshing out the details of this idea

*raising hand* - that said, I might recuse myself at some stage,
should there arise a conflict of interest - as it might be entirely
possible my company would offer such development mentoring services.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten