[board-discuss] Re: [tdf-membership] New Membership Committee member

On 08/13/2017 11:54 AM, Cor Nouws wrote:
The Membership Committee voted for Stephan Bergman to be the new member,
so that we are again with five full members.
Welcome Stephan!

I, Stephan Bergmann, elected members of the Membership Committee of The Document Foundation, hereby accept this position within the Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document Foundation". My term will start August 13, 2017.

Signed: Stephan Bergmann

Ich, Stephan Bergmann, gewähltes Mitglied des Memerbership Committes der The Document Foundation, nehme mein Amt innerhalb der Stiftung bürgerlichen Rechts "The Document Foundation" an. Meine Amtszeit beginnt am 13. August 2017.

Signed: Stephan Bergmann