[board-discuss] Travel Request

I will fly to Tirana in early June (9 to 12 of June) for a two day
workshop, to go through the migration and the training protocols with
the local team, and train them on LibreOffice and ODF. I will also try
to understand if there are people willing to start contributing on the
source code, to provide local support.

Maximum total cost is around 300 Euro (200 Euro flight + 100 Euro
lodging). I kindly ask other budget approvers to express their opinion
(as I abstain).

Best, Italo

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email italo@libreoffice.org
hangout/jabber italo.vignoli@gmail.com - skype italovignoli