[board-discuss] Personal news

Dear friends,
Greetings from Malta. I was coming for a Conference on Sath and in the
night i had an illness, similar to an earth attack with one of the markers
10 times out of range. Today I'll leave the hospital. No serious
consequences found. I'll continue the tests at home. I'll return home with
my wife next Sath.
I'll attend the call next Mon.
All the Best,
--Osvaldo