[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2017-03-13
- Subject: [board-discuss] Board of Directors Meeting 2017-03-13
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 08:34:18 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting 2017-03-13
Date: Monday, March 13, 2017
Location: Phone Conference Room
Session chair: Marina Latini
Keeper of the minutes: Michael Meeks
In the call: Eike (Board), Florian (ED), Marina (Chair), Norbert (Deputy), Kendy (Board), Thorsten (Board), Michael (Deputy Chair), Osvaldo (Board)
Representation: Norbert for Simon
Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.
The Board of Directors at the time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4.
A total of 7 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.
The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.
The call is quorate. From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those remaining present. The majority threshold is currently 4.
The meeting commences at 17:08 Berlin time.
1. Discuss: Annual report approval meeting (Florian)
We need to schedule a formal meeting for approval of the annual activity and financial report. Sometime around mid-April comes to mind, factoring in Easter holidays.
* let's aim to have the formal meeting April 10 (regular board meeting slot, 1700 Berlin time)
* in case that's not working out, schedule two weeks later, April 24
2. Discuss: Budget Ranking (Florian)
Voting on the special projects buckets.
+ Bucket of Eur 95k for the 'Ranking' sheet of special projects
+ went through meetings.
+ hoping to organize an ODF + open standards related event Mon/Tues in Rome (Marina)
+ two days before the conference.
+ rank within the next two weeks, so we can finalize that
Public call ends at 17:40 Berlin time.
Marina Latini (Session chair)
Michael Meeks (Keeper of the minutes)
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board phone meeting on Monday, March 13, at 1700 Berlin time
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Invitation: formal Board meeting for the annual report
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board phone meeting on Monday, March 13, at 1700 Berlin time
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Public agenda for TDF board phone meeting on Monday, March 27, at 1700 Berlin time