Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct

Hi K-J & Simon,

On 01/02/17 14:38, Simon Phipps wrote:
> We should also include João's reactions in this discussion.
> There should be a real stop to defame a member or anybody else in
> our community.

Indeed - it is good timing =)

> Maybe if we can't get a code of conduct we should have a plan of
> reacting/blocking.

I suspect we will get a CoC - but probably not in the next minutes or
days; these things take time.

> The Code should indicate that a Trustee can forfeit membership
> for a serious breach.

Interestingly, he was not a member anymore, and had been trying to
remove himself from that mailing list for quite some time - it appears.
So - in this (rather unusual) case, I suspect encouraging quicker
curation of the mailing list would have avoided this problem.

ATB,

Michael.

--
michael.meeks@collabora.com <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot