Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct

Am 12.01.2017 um 12:24 schrieb Katarina Behrens:
Hello world & BoD,

it has been brought to my attention that one of our (female) contributors, who
is also a TDF member (this is why membership committee is in Cc:) has been
harassed in a private mail by someone who reads development and general user
mailing list. I have the details, mail addresses etc. and can provide them via
private channel, for obvious reasons I'm not doing that here.

We should also include João's reactions in this discussion.
There should be a real stop to defame a member or anybody else in our community.

Maybe if we can't get a code of conduct we should have a plan of reacting/blocking.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation