[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct
- Subject: Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct
- From: K-J LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 15:32:56 +0100
- To: Board Discuss <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Am 12.01.2017 um 12:24 schrieb Katarina Behrens:
Hello world & BoD,
it has been brought to my attention that one of our (female) contributors, who
is also a TDF member (this is why membership committee is in Cc:) has been
harassed in a private mail by someone who reads development and general user
mailing list. I have the details, mail addresses etc. and can provide them via
private channel, for obvious reasons I'm not doing that here.
We should also include João's reactions in this discussion.
There should be a real stop to defame a member or anybody else in our community.
Maybe if we can't get a code of conduct we should have a plan of reacting/blocking.
Member of TheDocumentFoundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct||Simon Phipps <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct||Katarina Behrens <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct
- Next by Date: Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct
- Previous by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct
- Next by thread: Re: [board-discuss] Harassment and lack of code of conduct