[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[board-discuss] Minutes Board of Directors Meeting 2016-11-21
- Subject: [board-discuss] Minutes Board of Directors Meeting 2016-11-21
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 12:11:34 +0100
- To: email@example.com
The Document Foundation
Board of Directors Meeting 2016-11-21
Date: Monday, November 21, 2016
Location: Phone Conference Room
Session chair: Michael Meeks
Keeper of the minutes: Florian Effenberger
In the call: Thorsten, Michael, Norbert, Osvaldo, Kendy, Florian, Eike
Representation: Norbert represents Simon, Björn for Marina (joined late, but before vote)
Chairman of the Board is in the call. One of the Chairman or Deputy is required to be present or represented for having a quorate call.
The Board of Directors at the time of the call consists of 7 seat holders without deputies. In order to be quorate, the call needs to have 1/2 of the Board of Directors members, which gives 4. A total of 6 Board of Directors members or their representatives are attending the call.
The board waives all formal statutory requirements, or requirements in the foundations articles, or other requirements regarding form and invitation, time limits, and for the topics discussed in this meeting.
The call is quorate. From now on, motions can be passed with the agreement of a simple majority of those remaining present. The majority threshold is currently 4.
The meeting commences at 17:05 Berlin time.
1. Discuss: FOSDEM and meetings (Florian)
Schedule is now decided:
* Friday, February 3 - Board meeting - 10am -> 6pm
AI Florian: organize the room either at betacoworking or OFE (via Simon)
* Saturday, February 4 - FOSDEM
* Sunday, February 5 - FOSDEM
* Monday, February 6 - Hackfest (incl. infra meeting on one of the Hackfest days)
* Tuesday, February 7 - Hackfest (incl. infra meeting on one of the Hackfest days)
+ should we invite the MC as well.
+ invite them to observe.
+ infra-track in the hackfest too (Norbert)
Public call ends at 17:26 Berlin time.
Private agenda, made public in accordance with our statutes:
2. Discuss: List of priorities (Florian)
Discussion about the list of priorities. Parts of that possibly in private call.
* Concern it is too long & detailed (Norbert)
+ perhaps just rank financial bits (Michael)
* Looked at some individual items
+ please rank
Private call ends at 18:43 Berlin time.
Michael Meeks (Session chair)
Florian Effenberger (Keeper of the minutes)
Florian Effenberger, Executive Director (Geschäftsführer)
Tel: +49 30 5557992-50 | IRC: floeff on Freenode
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [board-discuss] Minutes Board of Directors Meeting 2016-10-10
- Next by Date: [board-discuss] Minutes Board of Directors Meeting 2016-10-24
- Previous by thread: [board-discuss] Minutes Board of Directors Meeting 2016-10-10
- Next by thread: [board-discuss] Minutes Board of Directors Meeting 2016-10-24