[board-discuss] Acceptance of MC role

I, Antonio Faccioli, elected deputy member of the Membership
Committee of The Document Foundation (Stiftung b├╝rgerlichen
Rechts), hereby accept this position.

Signed: Antonio Faccioli

-------
Antonio Faccioli - Associazione LibreItalia
Hangout antonio.faccioli.74@gmail.com
Libreitalia antonio.faccioli@libreitalia.it
TDF antonio.faccioli@libreoffice.org