Self nomination for Membership Committee

Dear Members of the Foundation, dear Board Members,

Hereby I run for candidate for the Membership Committee.

I am an instructor in IT business, teacher in a distance learning school and
social media manager. My collaboration with Open Office startet, when I made
the membership administration for FrODeV, the entity that helped to create
the TDF. Since then I represented Libre Office in various opportunities.
Last was the Didacta Fair in Cologne. Under
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2016/03/02/libreoffice-didacta/ you
can see our report (in English) and download in German, Spanish and French).
Also I am taking care of the german account of Libre Office in Facebook,
Twitter and Google+. I would like to contribute in the membership committee.

Full name: Ellen Pape
Email: ellenp…@)libreoffice.org
Affiliation: none relevant
I will provide information on all future changes relating these informations
as soon as possible.

Best wishes
Ellen Pape