Self nomination for Membership Committee elections

Hi all,

I would like to be a candidate for the Membership Committee (MC) with
the upcoming elections.

Since quite early (say 2004 :wink: ) I'm an active member of this community
with some emphasis on QA, marketing but also contributions to UX, l10n
and tiny bits for development. I help in the Dutch language community
and run a small company dedicated to make organizations happy and smart
users of LibreOffice. The great variety in our community inspires me;
therefore as member of the MC (too), I try to help building a diverse,
strong community.

Name: Cor Nouws
email: cornouws@documentfoundation.org / oolst@nouenoff.nl
corporate affiliation: Nou&Off