Invitation: formal Board meeting for the annual report

Dear Board Members,

one of the Board's duties is to write and formally approve TDF's annual report. This needs to be handed in to the foundation authorities no later than April 30th.

Therefore, I hereby invite all members of the Board of Directors to a formal board meeting via phone conference on

** Monday, April 18th, 17:00 Berlin local time **

The only agenda item for this formal meeting is the approval of the annual report.

I'd ask all board members to reserve this time slot for joining the call. In case you really cannot attend, please nominate your representing deputy publically, by name, in time.

Best,
Marina