Reminder: BoD confcall tomorrow 1600 UTC

Hello,

this is a short reminder that the next BoD confcall takes place tomorrow at 1600 UTC. Dial-in details are at the usual place in the wiki: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/BoD_Meetings

As usual, I'd like to ask all BoD members to dial-in as conference managers with the data provided in the intranet.

Also remember to read the statutes before the call, and to have a look at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Tasks

Thanks,
Florian

I'll be there but I'll have to disconnect at 17:30 as I have an
important call I have to take but I will reconnect after that.

Hi,

I'll be there but I'll have to disconnect at 17:30 as I have an
important call I have to take but I will reconnect after that.

talking about that, this brings me to another topic: It's important that all of you mention when you join and leave during the call - last time Jesus wrote afterwards he listened, but we cannot "count" that. Since we need a quorum, and now need to take minutes carefully, so we need to precisely know who of the BoD is in and out at what time. :slight_smile:

Florian

Okay, I'll make unmistakable noises :wink: