Lots of things to do - an overview

Hello,

I took the freedom to compile a list of things that we have to do in the near future. Not everything is a lot of work, and not all items are crucial, but it should give you an overview on how many tasks the BoD has to at least oversee the next weeks:

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Tasks

I'd like to use this as a basis for the call on Wednesday, and hope we can distribute those tasks equally amongst all BoD members.

Agreeably, it's a lot of work, but that's the beginning, so it is quite normal that structures have to grow until things run smoothly. :slight_smile:

Florian

I have volunteered for a couple of items, but there are too many for
German speakers.

Florian Effenberger wrote:

I'd like to use this as a basis for the call on Wednesday, and hope
we can distribute those tasks equally amongst all BoD members.

Signed up for a few more there.

-- Thorsten

Hi,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
> I'd like to use this as a basis for the call on Wednesday, and hope
> we can distribute those tasks equally amongst all BoD members.

Signed up for a few more there.

signed up as volunteer, if we go for a DMS Plone for document management.

I think we will also find voluteers for the other tasks tomorrow :wink:

Cheers,
Andreas