[steering-discuss] next SC call on Saturday

Hello,

this is the usual reminder, that the next SC call will be on Saturday, 1400 UTC.

Agenda items and dial-in details are available at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Next_Call

Looking forward to hearing you!
Florian

Hi Florian, all,

just a short info: since we've got an invitation for today, I can't join today. I hope the others are able to... so family:LibreOffice is 1:0 :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Christoph

Hi,

just a short info: since we've got an invitation for today, I can't join today. I hope the others are able to... so family:LibreOffice is 1:0:-)

no problem. :slight_smile: We had a quorum anyways, so don't worry. Next call this Wednesday, 1600 UTC :slight_smile:

Florian

WoooHooo, good work guys :slight_smile: and ladies [bows]
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile: