[steering-discuss] Trademark Policy - Final?

Hi,

Listened to the Feb 28th SC meeting recording - so the question - Is the
trademark policy as stated on the wiki page now official?

Sincerely,

Drew Jensen

er... almost. We're voting/fixing the latest bugs.

Best,
Charles.

Hello Charles,

Well I'll just have to be patient then...*smile*..I must admit there was
one interesting, to me anyway, late edit, which I didn't expect.

It would be great if you could give a high sign when the actual vote is
finished.

Thanks very much,

Drew Jensen

Hi Drew,

er... almost. We're voting/fixing the latest bugs.

Hello Charles,

Well I'll just have to be patient then...*smile*..I must admit there was
one interesting, to me anyway, late edit, which I didn't expect.

It would be great if you could give a high sign when the actual vote is
finished.

The vote and discussion are happening here on a thread open the 1st of March, see:
<http://go.mail-archive.com/31W8T_TIA-R9mKXVZYZhQs-1R-w=>

Kind regards
Sophie