[steering-discuss] Press Clippings

I have collected press clippings in English, Italian, French and Spanish. I have a search running for English and Italian, so these are rather comprehensive, and I have also found some French and Spanish in the process.

Clippings are saved into Evernote and shared with the world:

English: http://www.evernote.com/pub/italovignoli/loenglish

Italian: http://www.evernote.com/pub/italovignoli/loitalian

French: http://www.evernote.com/pub/italovignoli/lofrench

Spanish: http://www.evernote.com/pub/italovignoli/lospanish

The pages are updated (almost) daily, and they provide a RSS feed.

Of course, you are free to add them to wiki pages.

Ciao, Italo

Hi :slight_smile:

Lwn gave advance notice of a new article to be published on Thursday
http://lwn.net/Articles/424587/
(which is behind the paywall at the moment, but will be freed up on Thursday so
i haven't seen it yet)
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:

Ooops, i meant my previous email to go to Italo only. He seems to have quite a
lot that are missed off the links page so i will try to add them later unless
someone beats me to it :slight_smile:

Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

I have clipped only the ones that have popped up with my automatic search. There are many more, of course, and I will add them.

Thanks Italo. I have added these to the LibO in the News wiki page.[1]

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/LibOInTheNews

As I had not realised that the German team had already created a wiki page for press clippings, I moved all of the pages to these wiki pages as the title of the wiki page made more sense and was more readable.

You will find it here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_In_The_Press

My apologies for the mixup.

Cheers

Marc

Brilliant :slight_smile:

Spanish & French have not been copy&pasted yet but i guess that is on the way :slight_smile:
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi,

Spanish& French have not been copy&pasted yet but i guess that is on the way:)

this mailing ist is for discussions of the steering committee. I think the raised topic is rather for the marketing mailing list. Please, folks, do not clutter this list with discussions that are not directly related with or thought for the steering committee.

Florian