[steering-discuss] Reminder: Marketing ConfCall in 5 hours

Hello,

tonight at 1800 UTC+1 (German time), i.e. in about 5 hours, we have a marketing conference call. The agenda will be mainly about the 3.3 release, I doubt we will have much time for other topics, unless they are really urgent. :slight_smile: I explicitly do *not* want to talk about the Drupal topic in this call, please let's focus on the 3.3 release first.

For date and time in your time zone, see https://www.doodle.com/3wf6zk7tzdekfx23

The current list of dial-in numbers is available at http://www.talkyoo.net/main/telefonkonferenz_internationale_rufnummern. Please note that the Skype gateway is not always reliable.

The conference room number is 53 71 38. The PIN is 832. To switch to English voice prompts, press the star key (*) at the beginning. When you are not speaking, please mute your microphone. You can do so either on your phone, or by pressing *1 during the call. To unmute it, press *1 again.

Looking forward to hearing you!
Florian

I totally agree -