[steering-discuss] Re: [libreoffice-website] Website status

David, can you please resend that email you were referring to?

Charles.

Hi

We are still getting a lot of traffic in here about the website and i really
think we need to avoid every group micro-managing every other group. People can
easily join 2 or more lists to stay updated on different groups. David quite
properly sent the email he was referring to to the website mailing list.

However once the website change was completed the announcement to the steering
group was spot-on and good to see.

Happy christmas all btw :wink:
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi Charles, :slight_smile:

David, can you please resend that email you were referring to?

Charles.

I sent it again to your documentfoundation.org address. :wink:

Look for "Re: Fwd: [libreoffice-website] Website status".

Merry Christmas Day to you all! :wink:

David Nelson