[steering-discuss] Saturday's confcall recording online

Hello,

the confcall recording from the SC call on Saturday is now online:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2010-12-11

Thanks for joining!
Florian

Hi all,

Florian Effenberger wrote (13-12-10 14:29)

the confcall recording from the SC call on Saturday is now online:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2010-12-11

Thanks for posting.
Would it be possible for someone to at least ad a list of the items discussed, in the right order?

This extremely helps in taking notice of things discussed and deciding for spending more time for details, when one think it is appropriate.

Thanks,
Cor

Hi Cor,

Would it be possible for someone to at least ad a list of the items
discussed, in the right order?

This extremely helps in taking notice of things discussed and deciding
for spending more time for details, when one think it is appropriate.

the notes will follow soon :slight_smile:

Florian

Hi all!

> This extremely helps in taking notice of things discussed and
deciding
> for spending more time for details, when one think it is
appropriate.

the notes will follow soon :slight_smile:

Well ... "soon" may not be "soon" enough. Sorry for the delay, but I've
finally added the meeting minutes for the SC call on 2010-12-12:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings#Minutes_2010-12-11

Cheers,
Christoph