Re: [steering-discuss] next SC confcall on Sunday

Hi all SC members,

thanks for taking part in the poll. The next public Steering Committee Conference Call will take place

this Sunday, November 28th, 1500 UTC

For your local date and time, see the time zone selector at http://www.doodle.com/vtfkz4f2es79ftad

As usual, dial-in instructions and the agenda will be made available at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings and we're looking forward to you taking part in our call!

I've added the item : Structure of the native language websites to our next conf call. I would like you read Michael mails here before the call
http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/msg01190.html
as a basis for our discussion. Thanks!

Kind regards
Sophie