[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE : Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections
- Subject: RE : Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections
- From: "Charles-H. Schulz" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:53:59 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors ar in the AB. The BoD is for contributors, and you can be both. We
would not be the first ones to hzve that model btw, gnome has it.
Le 19 nov. 2010, 4:09 AM, "Varun Mittal" <email@example.com> a écrit :
I didn't mean sponsors will have more seats. I meant sponsors should have
some representation on board. There would be elections for rest of the seats
with a predefined procedure.
Why do you expect a sponsor to pour several million $ when you don't even
let them participate in the working. I am not asking them to be given any
veto. But to my logic they should be given a non-veto, nor majority role.
My 2 cents...
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info> Google <
On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 8:04 PM, Karl-Heinz Gödderz <firstname.lastname@example.org
> Charles-H. Schulz schrieb: > > Hello Varun > > > > > > Le Wed, 17 Nov 2010
06:08:01 +0800, > > Va...
> E-mail to email@example.com<steering-discuss%2Bhelp@documentfoundation.org>
instructions on how to unsubscribe
> List archives are available at >
http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/steering-discuss/ > All m...
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/steering-discuss/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [steering-discuss] tomorrow's call postponed
- Next by Date: Re: [steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections
- Previous by thread: [steering-discuss] tomorrow's call postponed
- Next by thread: [steering-discuss] next SC confcall on Sunday