[steering-discuss] By-Laws / BOD elections

Varun,

Sponsors ar in the AB. The BoD is for contributors, and you can be both. We
would not be the first ones to hzve that model btw, gnome has it.

Charles.

Hi All,

I didn't mean sponsors will have more seats. I meant sponsors should have
some representation on board. There would be elections for rest of the seats
with a predefined procedure.

Why do you expect a sponsor to pour several million $ when you don't even
let them participate in the working. I am not asking them to be given any
veto. But to my logic they should be given a non-veto, nor majority role.

My 2 cents...

Thank You

Best Regards

Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info> Google <
https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87> F...

Charles-H. Schulz schrieb: > > Hello Varun > > > > > > Le Wed, 17 Nov 2010

06:08:01 +0800, > > Va...

E-mail to steering-discuss+help@documentfoundation.org<steering-discuss%2Bhelp@documentfoundation.org>

<steering-discuss%2Bhelp@documentfoundation.org<steering-discuss%252Bhelp@documentfoundation.org>>for
instructions on how to unsubscribe