Re: [steering-discuss] next SC call on Saturday

Hi,

Christoph Noack wrote on 2010-11-17 21.57:
I'm sorry, but I won't make it. We'll have some family party
"outside" ... which means no internet access.

But - this is the good side - traveling will require some time. So I can
(maybe) work on the stack of oh-so-long delayed things:-)

ok, let's see if others can join. I'm insisting on my free weekend this time, hadn't had one since OOoCon, so... :)