Re: [steering-discuss] next SC call on Saturday

Hi all!

I'm sorry, but I won't make it. We'll have some family party
"outside" ... which means no internet access.

But - this is the good side - traveling will require some time. So I can
(maybe) work on the stack of oh-so-long delayed things :-)

Cheers,
Christoph