Re: [steering-discuss] next SC call on Saturday

Hi Volker,

Volker Merschmann wrote on 2010-11-17 11.02:
I've updated the wiki page and will try to attend hearing.
The SC members are asked to add an agenda.

Please remember taking notes this time.

thanks! Can you add "taking notes" to the wiki agenda? I'm on the road with flaky internet access...

Thanks!