Hi All,

I agree but I also propose that we have a master list mechanism so that
those want to contribute don't need to subscribe to each new mailing list
which is created.

Master List = One list which lets you get mails from all the Libre Office
mailing lists

What do you guys feel...

Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.varunmittal.info>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mittal.varun>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/varunmittal19>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"